Can you feel the cool breeze and crisp air? The fall season has officially started, but is your house ready for the Holiday season? If you still don’t have any idea on how to make your house Fall Season ready, fear not, we’ve got tips on how to make your house feel warm and cozy this season.
1. Place Pumpkins in Unexpected Places - You can never have too many pumpkins in fall. Decorate your home with real or artificial pumpkins to create a full and vibrant display. Put them on the porch, display as a table centerpiece, it’s up to you! You can never go wrong with this season’s favorite harvest food.
2. Cozy Up with Blankets - A little extra “cozy” will never hurt! Add fall-inspired blankets in a fall themed print such as plaid, or cozy material like sherpa.
3. Liven Up Your Dining Room with a Fun Centerpiece - Centerpieces are not just for special occasions. Combine the warmth of pumpkins with rustic vases to add a little farmhouse charm to your table or make a more modern statement by adding accent contemporary vases..
4. Add Flair With Pampas Grass - FIll your vases with Pampas Grass for a touch of rustic, farmhouse vibes. You can also arrange them with autumn colored flowers to create a beautiful DIY bouquet.
5. Feature Your Fall Foods and Finds - Display your season finds in style. Whether its apples, flowers or squash, these fall treats will surely add a creative touch to your home.
6. Display a Whimsical Canvas - Add a pop of color to any blank wall with a beautiful fall-themed canvas.
7. Make a Floral Arrangement - There’s no better way to embrace the arrival of sweater weather than with a beautiful fall flower arrangement. Fall flowers like sunflowers, tulips, chrysanthemums, daisies, peonies, and orchids provide wonderful color and will help banish the cool weather blues.
8. Add Seasonal Candles - No fall decor is complete without a flickering candle. Lighting up candles gives an inviting feeling and makes any room feel cozy and warm.